Dr. Silverman provides excellent, patient-centered care for all patients. He specializes in hip and knee replacements (arthroplasty) and resolving problems associated with hip and knee replacements such as infection and fracture.
- Robotic Total Hip Replacement
- Robotic Total Knee Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement
- Partial Knee Arthroplasty
- Complex Knee Arthroplasty
- Revision Hip and Knee Arthroplasty
- Complex Implant-Related Infections
- Fractures Involving Total Joint Implants
- Pelvic and Lower Extremity Fractures
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Robotic Partial Knee Replacement
If you wish to be advised on the most appropriate treatment, please call to schedule an appointment or click to request an appointment online.